Medyhne Lebachen: Death, Divorce and Creating Community
Medyhne Lebachen is meditation and lifestyle guru focused on having an abundant and joy-filled existence, and helping others to do the same. She’s had a fair share of challenges, including the stillbirth of her third child, a divorce, and the losses of others close to her, however it has been through these difficult times that she has focused in on being present in her life, choosing positive behaviours, and designing out her best future. Today she helps many others by passing on the skills and lessons she has learnt through those harder times.
Medyhne also runs Parents after Kids (www.parentsafterkids.com) which is a highly interactive and supportive Facebook Group for all types of parents in different parenting situations (from being happily married to separated or divorced, step parents, parents with kids leaving home…).
In today's episode we will discover:
- How Medyhne dealt with the death of her stillborn child and turned it around to help other families
- Her experience of learning through difficult situations, and how to stand back from them to embrace the opportunities they can
- How her spiritual beliefs give her strength
- How to connect with the present moment and be in your true sense of joy
- How your future self can bring healing and open up awareness to opportunities in life.
You can find Medyhne at:
And Medyhne’s upcoming Abundance Balinese Retreats called Abundance Pray Love – http://abundancepraylove.com/