Tami J Woodham: From Paralysis to Detox to Vitality
Tami J Woodham suddenly lost the use of both her arms and legs due to suspected MS (Multiple Sclerosis). And through food, she has been able to heal herself and help others to do the same.
Today she shares how detoxing, raw food and a change to lifestyle enabled her health to turn around and how it sparked her mission to help others live healthy lives too. Her passion is helping others to improve their health by getting confident in their own body and mind, and to understand how raw foods and lifestyle changes can have a positive effect on our health and happiness. Alongside her husband Luke, she runs raw food workshops, transition and fasting programs, events and retreats, and private coaching.
In today's episode we will discover:
– What Tami J experienced as she felt her body shutting down, and how she loss the use of her arms and legs
– How bacteria overgrowth in the gut can cause chronic fatigue
– Tami J’s new thoughts connecting breast implants and gut health.
– Why ketosis can be good for us and how going into ketosis can start to eliminate sick cells from our bodies
– How to prepare for a water fast
– Tami J’s 3 top tips to creating a healthier body
– Tami J’s No.1 message to the world
– and so much more!
Some key quotes from Tami J include:
– “When you fast, the clarity in your mind is intense, and everything you look at looks super sharp and super bright, and your senses are really heightened and everything becomes more grand.”
– “I can remember walking down the streets of Bali, feeling amazing and energetic, and in control of my body.”
– “After 25 days of juicing I was just amazing, just the best I’d felt for a long time.”
– “If you are not loving yourself above everything else, there is always going to be an energy inside of you that’s not happy.”
Join Tami J’s FREE 5 Day Raw Challenge over at http://innerconnect.com.au/programs/5-day-raw-challenge/
You can find more of Tami J at: